While we offer dozens of health and benefits options, the service companies receive when working with C & S Insurance go above and beyond just securing you the best rates.
Our close relationship with hundreds of carriers and business partners across the country and our experienced, licensed consultants provide clients with options to meet budgets and address the bottom line. Our solutions are created to help you attract and retain a talented workforce and keep you compliant.
Along with our ability to service your standard business insurance needs, C & S Insurance will also support your human resource department. We offer a host of products and solutions including payroll support, wellness education and resources, life insurance and long/short-term disability programs and more.
C & S Insurance is a one-stop agency that protects you and your employees when on and off the job with the following benefits services:
Customer Advocacy Center
- Benefits experts who troubleshoot all issues for employers/employees related to claims, billing, plans, eligibility, enrollment, prescriptions – and more
- Talk directly to certified HR/legal experts and get immediate answers using our “Benefit Hotline”
Benefits Administration & Payroll Support
- Access and manage all benefits/payroll management from one web-based source
- Streamlined one-time benefits enrollment process; with secured data protection
- New-hire processing and payroll integration; including time off and leave management
Patented Benefits Analytics (100+ lives)
- Decision-support tools used to optimize plan selections/evaluate contracts
- Plan alternatives with value scores and expected out-of-pocket costs
- Health data tracking, claims experience and risk assessments
Wellness Management Center
- Dynamic online wellness tools and resources
- Health risk assessments and interactive health education lessons
Tax Advantage Solutions (Under 100 lives)
- High deductible health plans with health savings accounts
- Flexible spending and dependent care accounts
- Health reimbursement arrangements
- Premium only and transit plans
Proprietary/Discounted Voluntary Worksite Products
- Life, dental and vision
- Short- and long-term disability
- Accident and critical illness
- Whole, term life, long-term care
Group Auto Discounts in Massachusetts
C & S Insurance is also able to offer you group auto discounts for your employees, which could result in an additional 5% savings on their auto insurance. If you would like more information about securing group Massachusetts auto insurance policy, please contact your customer service representative today. We would be more than happy to talk you through the benefits of offering this coverage to your team.