Brewery Insurance in MassachusettsGet a Quote
Optimal Coverage for Massachusetts Craft Breweries and Brewpubs
Craft breweries and brewpubs have an extremely unique risk profile. Not every insurance provider is up to speed on the industry’s exposures and available products. At C&S, we work with leading carriers—several of whom offer brewery-specific insurance packages, designed to bundle the appropriate coverage into one, hassle-free insurance program. Ask our experts how your brewpub or craft brewery insurance should be structured, based on your individual operation.
Brewery Insurance Coverage
- Liquor Liability
- Boiler and Machinery Coverage
- Supply Chain Insurance
- Spoilage and Product Recall
- Inland Marine (Products in Transport) Coverage
- Key Employee Insurance
- General and Property Liability
- MA Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Brewery Insurance Variables
Details matter. Let’s talk about your business to ensure you’re getting the right protection.
- Do you offer tours, tastings, or brew-your-own-beer services?
- Do you maintain a full bar and/or restaurant?
- Do you partner with local food trucks? Do they have the proper food truck insurance?
- Do you outsource the production of your recipes to an offsite brewer?
- Do you own a fleet of commercial vehicles?
- Do your employees regularly lift/move kegs?
If you’re not sure how or why these questions affect your insurance, please reach out to our brewery insurance specialist, Brian Robertson.
Value Added Services
We’ve built our brand around exceptional service. As a C&S client, you can rely on a dedicated account manager to help you with:
We can help your business avoid costly OSHA violations, which have more than doubled at U.S. breweries between 2010 and 2015.
LOSS CONTROL SERVICES
We’ll also help you get strategic about risk management–reducing injuries, mitigating loss events, and avoiding business interruptions.
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION SUPPORT
Back injuries are a big problem among craft brewery employees. At no cost to you, we’ll bring in experts to train your team on lifting safety and other injury prevention techniques.