Condo Insurance in MassachusettsGet a Quote
As a condo owner you need special insurance coverage. The master insurance policy held by your association only covers losses outside your four walls. C&S Insurance agents are MA condo insurance experts, ready to explain and address the resulting gaps.
With three convenient office locations in Dedham, Mansfield, and Attleboro, we’re available to sit down and discuss your Massachusetts condo insurance policy. One of our knowledgeable account managers will walk you through what can otherwise be a complicated process. Our agents take their time to investigate the insurance held by your association (the master insurance policy). Based on that information we can recommend a comprehensive plan that protects you and your investment.
A Typical Massachusetts Condo Insurance Policy Will Cover:
- Permanent fixtures inside your condo
- Personal property inside or outside of your condo
- Theft, fire, or vandalism of your condo
- Expenses you may incur in the event that your condo is unusable due to a loss
- Bodily injury caused by you, your immediate family living with you, or your pet
- Legal responsibility or court expenses incurred in the event you are sued for bodily injury or property damage as a result of your negligence
- Accidental damage you may have caused to someone else’s property
- Medical payment to others for injuries that occur at your condo or are caused by you or your pet
Don’t Be Fooled by Your Condo Association’s Master Insurance Policy
A common misconception among new condo buyers is that the condo association’s master insurance policy covers your personal belongings and the interior of your unit. Unfortunately, master policy terms can differ a great deal. Some associations cover only the building’s structure, such as the roof and adjoining walls. Some go so far as to include the plumbing, electrical, and sewer systems. Others only protect and maintain the development’s common grounds. When you choose to work with C&S Insurance, we make certain we explain what is needed to protect your investment, along with your belongings and valuable property. We then develop a cost-effective plan to safeguard you and your family. Contact us at 508.339.2951 to learn more.