Insurance for Post-Acute Care FacilitiesGet a Quote
New England’s Leader in Insurance for Post-Acute Care Facilities
You care for your patients as individuals—each deserves a unique plan, executed by the necessary specialists. At C&S Insurance we do the same for our clients, especially our clients in the post-acute healthcare space, where facilities are up against some of today’s serious, shared exposures, along with some very unique scenarios and risks.
We’d love to learn more about your operation… and show you our tailored approach to coverage and loss control.
Who We Serve
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Alzheimer and Memory Loss Facilities
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Facilities
- Skilled Nursing and Sub-acute Facilities
- Home Health, Hospice or Outpatient Rehabilitation Agencies
We are proud members of the Massachusetts Senior Care Association.
How We Help
There’s no shortage of coverage options when it comes to insurance for post-acute care facilities and agencies. But dedicated expertise in this complex niche is a lot harder to come by. At C&S, we’re equipped to provide you with more than just options (although we do have access to today’s smartest, most flexible programs). We bring knowledge and partnership, as well. Ask us how we can help you build on these baseline coverages, depending on your unique needs and risk profile:
- General Liability (with optional enhancements like administrative actions and emergency evacuation defense coverage)
- Professional Liability
- Physical and Sexual Abuse with Bodily Injury and Mental Anguish included
- Property Protection with Emergency Event
- Management and Data Breach
- Commercial Automobile
- Excess Liability (with limits up to $10 million)
- Directors & Officers
- Privacy Liability/Cyber Liability
- Contagious Disease
What We Do Differently
- Provide Expert Risk Management
- Guarantee Superior Claims Service
- Deliver Competitive Rates, Thanks to Broader Market Access
Meet Our Partner, Eric McLaughlin, Specializing in Insurance for Post-Acute Healthcare Facilities
Eric has worked in commercial insurance for more than a decade. His background in healthcare and social services extends back even farther. Taken together, his many years of experience practicing risk mitigation and studying health services operations make him uniquely qualified to support organizations like yours.
As for the overall team, C&S Insurance stands apart for its commitment to a few niche practice areas. We believe in working with clients who can truly benefit from our expertise. Post-acute healthcare facilities happen to be on this short list. Thanks to our longstanding relationships with many of the leading carriers for non-profit and donor-funded organizations, we’re uniquely poised to negotiate on your behalf. We are proud and active members of several Chambers of Commerce, throughout Southeastern Massachusetts, as well as various civic pride groups dedicated to promoting economic growth and a high quality of life in the Greater Boston region.