Bonds for ContractorsGet a Quote
At C&S Insurance, we work with businesses of all sizes. We’re adept at protecting teams from risk and fully supporting their efforts to build a business. We understand the many different kinds of bonds your projects may require. Every day we deliver best-in-class solutions and local expertise to our partners in utility contracting, construction, landscaping, and other core focus areas.
Our commercial insurance group is here to provide bonds for contractors and their teams. These include, but are not limited to, construction bid, performance and payment bonds, along with various surety, fidelity, or court and probate bonds.
License & Permit Bonds for Contractors
Doing work in town? Need a “street opening” bond? Tap our team for bonding experts for the area’s best advice on acquiring and renewing your license to work on Massachusetts projects.
Payment & Performance Bonds for Contractors
Ready to start bidding on larger projects? Need a new bond line? Considering moving your bond line in the name of better rates? Ask our experts to walk you through payment and performance bond options.
Why choose C&S Insurance to handle your Massachusetts bonding needs?
- We maintain excellent relationships with the leading surety companies in the industry.
- Our team includes former company bond managers and surety underwriters, so we’ve experienced the business from both sides.
- We’re knowledgeable about complex construction, accounting, and banking issues.
- “Getting it done” is our middle name. We can develop a surety program for even the most difficult situations.
- We understand construction insurance and the construction industry in general.
Construction Bonds and Construction Insurance
One of the key differentiating points that sets C&S apart from other Massachusetts business insurance agencies is our level of commitment. We work hard to stay informed about local changes in the construction industry. We are actively involved in several local trade organizations, including the Associated Builders and Contractors (ABC) and the Utility Contractors Association of New England (UCANE).