Roofers’ InsuranceGet a Quote
Roofing is dangerous business. In fact, roofing ranks fourth on the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics’ list of most dangerous occupations—ahead of construction, electrical power line repair, even police work.
And while the risks associated with working at heights are numerous (ladders, power tools, electricity, noise, hazardous substances, extreme temperatures), having the right protection isn’t just a matter of insuring your company against bodily injury or property damage.
Your roofers’ insurance plan should be comprehensive, covering your business in case of accidents or operational issues. Roofers’ insurance should also be proactive—offering loss control services and strategic steps to help you avoid incidents in the first place. Here at C&S, it’s all part of our promise to the many roofing contractors we serve.
UNDERSTANDING ROOFERS’ INSURANCE COVERAGE
Learn more about the different facets of roofers’ insurance by contacting one of our commercial lines experts today. We’ll explain:
- General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Environmental Liability Insurance
- Professional Liability/E&O Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Disability Insurance for Owners and Business Overhead Expenses
BETTERING YOUR BUSINESS WITH THE RIGHT INSURANCE PARTNER
We work with roofing contractors to improve business operations across the board—reducing your exposure to risk and controlling the costs that affect your bottom line. Let us help you:
- Contain workers’ comp costs by auditing your EMOD and employee classifications
- Identify gaps in your safety policies and procedures
- Develop/refine your safety manual and overall safety program
- Improve fleet safety and training practices
- Understand and keep pace with the latest OSHA regulations and state mandates