MA Condo InsuranceGet a Quote
As a condo owner you need special insurance coverage. The master insurance policy held by your association only covers losses outside your four walls. C & S Insurance agents are MA condo insurance experts.
With two convenient office locations in Mansfield and Attleboro, trust C & S Insurance to understand what is needed in a comprehensive Massachusetts condo insurance policy. We assign each client with an account manager who will walk them through what can be a complicated process. Our agents take their time to investigate the insurance held by your association and their master insurance policy, then make certain to provide you with a comprehensive plan that protects you and your investment.
A Typical Massachusetts Condo Insurance Policy Will Cover:
- Permanent fixtures inside your condo
- Personal property inside or outside of your condo
- Theft, fire, or vandalism of your condo
- Expenses you may incur in the event that your condo is unusable due to a loss
- Bodily injury caused by you, your immediate family living with you, or your pet
- Legal responsibility or court expenses incurred in the event you are sued for bodily injury or property damage as a result of your negligence
- Accidental damage you may have caused to someone else’s property
- Medical payment to others for injuries that occur at your condo or are caused by you or your pet
Don’t Be Fooled by Your Condo Association’s Master Insurance Policy
A common misconception among new condo buyers is that the condo association’s master insurance policy covers your personal belongings and the interior of your unit. Most often you will find no two Condo Master Insurance Policies in Massachusetts are the same. Some associations will cover only the structure such as the roof and adjoining walls. While some go so far as to include the plumbing, electrical, and sewer systems, and then others only protect and maintain the common grounds. When you choose to work with C & S Insurance, we make certain we explain what is needed to protect your investment from the walls in. We then develop a cost effective plan to safeguard you and your family.